RED LIGHT LIPS: True Sex Stories
Doors open at 7.p.m. 8 p.m. showtime
On September 21, Lip Service packed the Miracle Theater (600 seats) and brought down the house with stories about Mom.
Our next show, Red Light Lips: Stories About Sex, is December 14, 2013. We’re going offsite to the sexy and sultry, The Stage (in the Miami Design District).
Now open for submissions. Please click on Submit Your Story for guidelines.
Submission deadline: November 22, 2013
Lip Service Institute now has a North Miami and South Miami campus.
Lip Service offers memoir writing classes for anyone who wants to tell a story.
1. What’s Your Story? Taught by Andrea Askowitz. Starts Wednesday, January 8, 2014. Meets eight weeks. 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. in S. Miami. FULL.
2. Narrative Nonfiction. Taught by MJ Fievre. Class TBA.
3. Tell Your Story with the Miami Rescue Mission. Taught by Andrea Askowitz. January 10, 2014. Eight weeks. FULL.
4. Yoga/Writing 5-day Intensive. Taught by Andrea Askowitz and Vanessa Michel in Micanopy, FL. February 12-17. EMAIL email@example.com for more information.
5. Wine, Chocolate, Yoga, Writing! At Dharma Studios in Coconut Grove with Vanessa Michel. HUGE SUCCESS! New date tba.
Eight-week classes are $240. Only 10 students per class, so sing up early. Classes fill fast.
If interested in future classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.